Our membership is made up of private stewards of Western lands and all those who wish to support their efforts. All members become part of a network that:
- Shares expertise in private land stewardship, communicates its value, shapes policy to support it
- Creates opportunities to have landowner stories told and voices heard
- Receives priority invitations to WLA webinars, meetings, and conferences
- Gains access to Stewardship Services team for resources and information
- Receives member newsletters, guides, and other publications
WLA is committed to making membership accessible, with annual contributions starting at the $100 Support level. As you join, please consider a greater investment in our impact by giving at the Leadership level or above. We are deeply grateful for your participation and generosity.
After joining, please allow 24 hours for your membership to activate. Once active, you can contact WLA directly to add others within your household or organization as sub-members.
In addition to membership, or as an alternative, you can help advance WLA’s mission by making a donation. Our success depends on your generous support. Please consider a gift today!
Corporate partners further WLA’s mission by sponsoring publications and events, and through opportunities to provide informative content and resources to WLA’s membership.
Contact WLA to learn more about the benefits of partnership.
*We work on your behalf, so tell us what you think! Your support—and your voice—are critical to our success. Please feel free to get in touch at any time with questions, ideas, feedback and guidance.