The Grassfed Exchange Conference
May 27 - May 29
The conference for regenerative producers and sustainable food supporters.
May 27-29, 2020
Fort Worth, TX
Our theme for the 2020 Grassfed Exchange is Shared Stewardship. The idea of shared stewardship is one that is relevant to each and everyone one of us, at this very moment, regardless of location or final destination. Shared Stewardship is a statement about both our collective goal, and also the vitally important process of working together as a community to connect, replicate, and scale the now proven practices of regenerative grassland agriculture. I hope you can join us in Fort Worth, Texas, to share your story of stewardship.
The Grassfed Exchange Conference is a gathering of regenerative ranchers, dairymen, and sustainable food supporters from across the world who come together to network and exchange ideas. We desire to help producers and consumers grow in the knowledge of the grass-fed industry.
Who Should Attend
- Our mission is to help producers understand the possibility of managing and finishing cattle correctly on grass and to produce the best quality beef and dairy products possible that also ensures consistency of quality within the industry.
- Learn how to produce the highest quality beef and dairy products using 100% grass-based production models.
- Learn how to employ regenerative production practices that can rapidly improve your soil’s health and organic matter.
- Learn from experienced producers on how to implement stacked enterprises and direct marketing models to create value-added profit centers on your farm.
- Hear directly from authors, food bloggers, and top chefs that represent an entire movement of consumers that value regenerative food production practices.
Sustainable Food Supporters
- We desire to educate consumers on the health benefits of grass-fed beef, not only as it pertains to our own health, but also on the positive impact grass-fed beef production has on the health of our planet.
- Learn how human health is rooted in soil, plant, and animal health.
- Tour local farms and see first-hand how they produce nourishing, pasture-based foods.
- Take advantage of the unique opportunity to network with other families who want access to healthy foods.
- Enjoy a farm-to-fork banquet dinner prepared by local chefs.
Get the latest info about upcoming events, new resources and more.
It's important to be prepared for what's in front of you. Western Landowners Alliance keeps you up to date on the latest policies and developments for land conservation. Subscribe to our free email newsletter to ensure you are always in the loop.