Taking Your Grazing to the Next Level with Holistic Management
July 23, 2020 - July 24, 2020
This two-day workshop will be filled with interactive sessions facilitated by HMI Certified Educator Kirk Gadzia, and real-life examples and learnings of one of Colorado’s most experienced and successful ranchers, Louis Martin.
This is a great opportunity to be on the land at Brett Gray Ranch, see successful regeneration in action, discuss the ranch’s achievements, and learn from its challenges.
Enjoy bonus information and field discussions on value-added birding and wildlife enterprises, bird-friendly ranching marketing bonuses, and cost-sharing options for infrastructure development from our collaborators, PLUS:
- Gain a deeper understanding of plant growth for maximum forage
- Get to know your land better by improving your forage assessment skills
- Plan ahead to mitigate the effects of drought and retain more water on your land while healing soil erosion
- Prioritize infrastructure development for a better return on investment
- Evaluate the financial implications of your livestock
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED due to COVID-19 safety guidelines. REGISTER TODAY
Get the latest info about upcoming events, new resources and more.
It's important to be prepared for what's in front of you. Western Landowners Alliance keeps you up to date on the latest policies and developments for land conservation. Subscribe to our free email newsletter to ensure you are always in the loop.