Open Gate Field Day: Creating a Future for Ranching in SW Colorado
September 28, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm MDT
- Multi-Generational Ranching – Challenges and Joys
- Regenerative Grazing with Holistic Management
- Evaluating Land and Soil Health
- Handling and Moving Animals – Old and New Ways
- Animal Performance in Rangeland Environment
- Significance of Heritage Breeds
- Grass Finished Meat Production
- Place-Based Education and Land Conservation
- Irrigated Pasture and Forage Management
- Open Discussion and Sharing
Get the latest info about upcoming events, new resources and more.
It's important to be prepared for what's in front of you. Western Landowners Alliance keeps you up to date on the latest policies and developments for land conservation. Subscribe to our free email newsletter to ensure you are always in the loop.