- This event has passed.
NMSU Windmill Technology Certification Workshop
May 29 - June 1$250
Join us for a comprehensive training workshop in traditional windmill water lifting applications. Conducted by several of the industry’s leading experts, with classroom, shop laboratory, and field demonstration instructional settings.
Topics covered include:
- Windmill vs Solar PV water yields and costs
- Planning & Sizing Windmill Water Systems
- Water Well Construction and Pollution Protection
- Complete Assembly & Construction of Windmills & Towers
- Maintenance & Repair of Windmills
- Hands-on Field Installation of Windmill & Down-Hole Components
Sponsored by Aermotor Windmill Company, San Angelo, Texas
Dr. Carlos Rosencrans, Assoc. Professor, NMSU/ACES
Brad Mitchell Aermotor Windmill Co * Felix Mota Aermotor Windmill Co.
Robert Peterson NMSU Foundation * Lee Koll Koll Well Service
Craig Runyan NMSU Emeritus, SolandAer, LLC * Bob Hayter Hayter Ranch
Tammy Stoner Vertical Saftey Solutions, LLC * Bill Wear Solar Pump Instructor,
Broken Dipper Cattle Co
$250 before May 27. Late or ‘at-door’ registration $275
Checks payable to “NMSU University” AXED Dept, PO Box 30003, MSC 3501, Las
Cruces, NM 88003.
Many credit cards gladly accepted: contact Pam Robeson at 575-646-5960
Questions? Or to register contact Dr. Carlos Rosencrans, 575-646-5960 firstname.lastname@example.org.