COVID-19 Economic Impacts and Mitigation on Main Street (Part III)
May 15 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm MDT
The Western Governors’ Association will host the webinar, COVID-19 Economic Impacts and Mitigation on Main Street (Part III), on May 15 from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. MT.
This webinar will highlight challenges facing Main Street businesses in rural communities resulting from COVID-19 and provide perspectives from business owners and lenders. Participants will discuss the rollout of federal aid for small businesses, including obstacles that have limited the effectiveness of those programs. Panelists will also share their opinions on needs that remain in the short and medium term.
The webinar is part of a series in conjunction with the Reimagining the Rural West Initiative of WGA Chair and North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum. The Chairman’s Initiative is examining challenges and opportunities in rural economic development, infrastructure and quality of life across the region.
- Koger L. Propst, President & Chief Executive Officer, ANB Bank
- Gregory Price, Director, Small Business Development Center, Columbia Gorge Community College
- James Martin, Owner & Licensing Manager, Copa Di Vino and Pulpoloco Sangria
- David Amin, Developer and Owner, Hampton Inns, Denver and Fort Morgan
- Ryan Laws, CEO, Pro Image Sports
Get the latest info about upcoming events, new resources and more.
It's important to be prepared for what's in front of you. Western Landowners Alliance keeps you up to date on the latest policies and developments for land conservation. Subscribe to our free email newsletter to ensure you are always in the loop.