Colorado Water Plan Listening Session – Agriculture
June 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am MDT
We want to hear about your hopes for the Water Plan update! Please join us for any or all of the Colorado Water Plan Listening Sessions, a series of conversations on the future of water in Colorado.
The Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) will host a series of online public listening sessions to share updates about the Colorado Water Plan (Water Plan), hear from water leaders across the state, and gather feedback about how the Water Plan should approach the critical issues around Agricultural, Municipal & Industrial, Environmental & Recreational, and Forest Health & Watershed Health.
The format will be a GoToMeeting webinar that will include:
- A CWCB summary of the current Water Plan update process
- A panel discussion with community and industry leaders
- Open discussion with attendees
Session dates and times are listed below:
- June 3, 10 AM-11:30 AM – Municipal & Industrial
- June 4, 10 AM- 11:30 AM – Forest Health & Watershed Health
- June 10, 10 AM-11:30 AM – Agriculture
- June 11, 10 AM – 11:30 AM – Environment & Recreation
Get the latest info about upcoming events, new resources and more.
It's important to be prepared for what's in front of you. Western Landowners Alliance keeps you up to date on the latest policies and developments for land conservation. Subscribe to our free email newsletter to ensure you are always in the loop.