WLA's Highlights from 2021
- Shaped President Biden’s America the Beautiful (30x30) campaign, ensuring that the voice of the landowners is heard.
- Secured significant federal funds to help ranchers reduce conflicts with wildlife.
- Fought back attempts to impede property rights in RS 2477 and stream access cases.
- Reached hundreds of thousands with the story of private land stewardship on social media and via our magazine and podcast.
With your support, we will
- Accelerate the conservation of at-risk species in partnership with the US Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Ensure that working lands and rural communities are better integrated in collaboration with the Western Governors Association.
- Develop Farm Bill programs that work better for working lands in the West in partnership with USDA.
- Gather hundreds of land managers at knowledge-sharing events on working ranches across the west to improve the practice of stewardship.